Sunday, February 17, 2008

Woot, over a year since my last post!

Today is a nightmare post!
Niiiightmares

Last night I kept waking up in the middle of the night from nightmares - I blame it on all the X-files I've been watching lately. Most the world was dead, only a couple pockets of people were left. The people I was with were set up in the upper levels of a hotel. The rest of the people of the world had been turned into zombies. Creeeeepy. It seemed weird though - it seemed like we couldn't leave the hotel because of the zombies outside, but apparently the zombies walked around within the hotel after dark, too.

At one point I had to go downstairs to get some asthma medicine, in the pharmacy in the bottom level of the hotel. It took a while to get it - and I was constantly trying to keep an eye on the outside, to make sure it wasn't getting too late. If I didn't get the medicine now, I wouldn't be able to get it til the next day, which, if I needed it that night, would have been too late. I remember realizing, too, that at some point, the medicine would run out, and at that point, I probably would die, regardless of the zombies.

But anyway, so the drugs took a long time to get and it was nightfall. I looked out into the corridor and saw the zombies were already wandering around. It seemed to be that you were moderately safe on the lower level, but not as much as on the higher levels, as the people who'd been stuck downstairs with me kept trying to formulate plans to get upstairs. I tried following them up a couple times, but the zombies kept getting in the way, grabbing people, so I'd keep heading back.

I remember being worried that since I hadn't come back, my dad would come down to look for me, but I don't know if he did or not.

Anyways. So I just kept waking up from that, being all creeped out and jumping at any noise.

In non-nightmare events, last night I drank too much and pawed at random strangers. And halfway through the day, my stomach started hurting (perhaps when I realized how much work I had left to do during the weekend....).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home